Code of Conduct
The Cyber Scheme (“TCS”)
Code of Conduct for Individuals describes the standards of practice expected of Individuals certified through our examination process.
It is important for the integrity of the profession that all individuals holding professional certifications adhere to a Code of Conduct and have in place an Ethics policy either through their employer or for independent consultant’s one associated with their registered company.
TCS Certified Individuals are those that hold a current valid TCS qualification. Individuals are not permitted to advertise or claim certified skills if their qualification has lapsed. TCS Certified Testing companies are those who have at least one employee with current CSTM or CSTL certification.
TCS require that TCS certified individuals commit to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner.
Core requirements for individuals are:
- Operating within the Law at all times;
- Work in an Ethical way such that it promotes the integrity of the Penetration Testing profession;
– Act honestly;
– Report bribery attempts;
– Report signs of corruption and extortion;
– Not use information gained through privileged access for personal benefit;
- Protect the confidentiality of information gained through application of your skill;
- Promote learning and development and commit to on-going CPD;
- Ensure the Clients interests are foremost in engagements;
Please click here for our complaints handling procedure.